NAPLAN Tests are sat by students Australia-wide. These tests are held in May every year. The tests are in literacy and numeracy. This book focuses on literacy. In literacy there are three tests:
- reading (comprehension) there are around thirty-five questions in this test
- language conventions (spelling, grammar and punctuation) there are around fifty questions in this test
- writing (written expression) there is one piece of writing in this test
Excel Year 3 NAPLAN*-style Literacy Tests includes:
- thirty mini reading and language conventions tests
- three mini writing tests
- three sample tests each for reading, language conventions and riting
- answers and explanations for all tests
- the best test preparation for your child
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SuperBuys users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.